Harvest OPC's youth group is in Chatt for their annual missions trip and D.A. and I will be helping them with Bible Club at Emma Wheeler Homes. I went canvassing with them this afternoon - our poor northern friends are melting in this crazy heat! They're staying at NCF East Lake since there are so many teams here and the buildings at Hope are filled up. This church plant is doing really well and it was neat to see their building close up.
It brought back such fun memories of when we lived in MI and came down for our missions trip and stayed in the classrooms at NCF in Glenwood - good times!! I must admit I was glad to come home to air conditioning and a real shower after canvassing - very thankful for this group's faithfulness of coming to share the Gospel with kids in our town for the past 10 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment