I took a picture but I didn't take a bite!
I had dinner at Applebree's with a group of my friends to celebrate a 40th birthday and one of them ordered this yum dessert afterwards with extra spoons - it looked so delicious! But I'm thankful for a measure of discipline that absolutely had to be heaven sent that helped me say no thank you - and not even with attitude - I was seriously satisfied with the Teriyaki Shrimp Pasta Meal I had just eaten.
Remember this pic from Day 207? I've been faithful in going to work out at Memorial every Tuesday and Thursday and exercising at home in between. I'm also eating healthier and having fun recording it through a free app on my iPhone, My Fitness Pal! So far I've lost almost 11 inches and 8 pounds :-)
Ah, but this weekend the supreme test.......can you say
Shrimp Po'Boys?
1 comment:
Nice work turning down dessert from my old stompin' grounds. =) And doing so well exercising and eating healthy! We'll have to do some technology tips so I can install that fitness app...
Post a Comment