You just made this blog reader puke in his mouth a little bit. If you would like this reader to continue to read your blog, never put this ridiculousness on your page ever again. If you put some green and while on the page it may help your cause a little bit. Don't worry, even though you put this on here, I won't mention anything about the Florida Gators beating the Volunteers. I won't say anything about the fact that they got beat again by them. :-)
1 comment:
You just made this blog reader puke in his mouth a little bit. If you would like this reader to continue to read your blog, never put this ridiculousness on your page ever again. If you put some green and while on the page it may help your cause a little bit. Don't worry, even though you put this on here, I won't mention anything about the Florida Gators beating the Volunteers. I won't say anything about the fact that they got beat again by them. :-)
Post a Comment