Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 303 - Project 365/2013


Such a great birthday day start to finish!  I was really hoping for a clear night for our birthday picnic up at Sunset Rock but it was not meant to be.  It wasn't rainy and it was warm so we still had a good time and we can't wait to go back when it's clear because the valley is turning ORANGE!  It reminded me so much of when I went hang gliding for my 50th birthday over that same area and I can't wait for #60 when I can do that again!  

  More and more when I'm doing a walkabout with the Nikon and I am truly living in awareness, I hear and obey the voice that tells me to turn around and look at the scene behind me, where I've come from, for a new, fresh perspective of what I've passed. Tonight as we hiked down to the bluff I turned and saw this beautiful path of rock and leaves.  Today as I heard from so many people from my past and present I was reminded of the special part each of them has played in my story and my heart swelled with gratitude for the grace of it all!  Walk mindfully, look back, remember and believe that the Father is constantly guiding with His hand gently at my elbow....I am excited for this brand new year of life ahead and all that it will hold....I love Fresh Starts....let's go!!



No comments:

About Me