Happy Sweet Sixteen, Victoria!!




Victoria turned 16 yesterday! She's growing into such a beautiful young woman. Her life is filled with many challenges and disappointments but she continues to persevere. We are so thankful for her presence in our life! After a yum lunch at Red Lobster, one of her favorite restaurants, we went to a Big Brother Big Sister event at "A Better You" spa and she was able to get her makeup and nails done. Our friend Anne was there with her Little Sister, Lakresha - fun times!
|
|
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Victoria!!!
Wow, Victoria is so grown up already! Happy Birthday! We miss you guys in Tennessee! I think Amanda's boyfriend was in your church during Spring Break. He was on a mission trip to Ringo, GA and involved with a school for the deaf. Does that sound familiar? He is a very cool kid and I would love for you to talk with him sometime. He has an awesome story and is really a spiritual influence on all of us. love ya! db
I'm so glad you have Victoria and that she has you too!!!
Post a Comment