Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dale Allen!


Dale Allen turned 53 years old today on 09-09-09! Because he is always so low key about his big day I take it upon myself to advertise this fact for him which he really doesn't appreciate so very much:-)
I sure do love this guy alot and I'm so blessed blessed blessed to have him for a husband! He is one of the most honest, solid, Godly, faithful, loving, reliable people I have ever met.
For over 30 years he has remained steady and strong and unmovable as I bounce off the walls and fly off the handle. No matter how ridiculous I get or how far I try to run away he is always waiting for me when I come back to earth and to my senses.
Happy Birthday, Dale Allen! I love you!

1 comment:

Nephew Josh said...

Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Dale! Love the pic.

About Me