Saturday, August 28, 2010

Project 365 - Day 240


I know hibernating usually refers to a period of time in the winter but with this summer being so beastly, torridly hot I feel like I've been doing just that - only peeking my head outside when I have to - going from A/C to A/C as quickly as I could. What a gift it is to start feeling just a subtle subtle hint of Fall in the air these past few days. The temperature is still in the low 90's but there's less humidity, a slight breeze, a few more clouds covering the sun, that makes being outside so much more appealing!

Started my Saturday by having breakfast to go from Rembrandts and taking it up to my favorite spot on the Bluff near the bocce ball court, spending time with my new friend Melissa who I am growing to love more each time we're together. After we parted ways I took the short walk around the Sculpture Garden and the sweet little area around it and took a few pictures. I haven't been feeling well these past few days and still feeling a little shaky so all of this love and peace and beauty was a balm to my body and my soul.

When I came home and settled in to blog and check Facebook my dear little friend Katie had posted a question of "where have you seen God today?" I answered by telling her a little bit about my lovely morning. Right after that she messaged me and said I had been on her mind with my love for theophanies and that's why she posted that question at that particular moment which in itself is a theophany.

This moment of time....2:07 PM on 08-28-10....is a very good moment of time here on Planet Earth.

















1 comment:

breann said...

love love this post, pictures, and you!

About Me