Is it enough of a heart shape to be called a heart shaped rock?! We found it on on our road today. Well, it just has to be because it goes so good with the picture below. A connect-the-dots picture for sure. . . . . . . .
Nate was in our youth group in MI but never came with us on missions trips to Chatt town. After high school he went to Trinity Christian College in IL, graduated from there and married a girl from there AND became a volunteer youth leader....a couple of years ago I received the sweetest email from him apologizing for anything he ever did to frustrate me when he was in youth group :-)
Actually he did very little to frustrate me - he was a great kid with so much potential to be a great man of God - today I met that man! He's down here with his youth group for the week working with Hope for the Inner City and New City and Dale and I are helping with Bible Clubs with their team. Another fun reunion today as Nate's dad drove down from Smyrna, TN for church. Dan is working up there for 8 months. So we all worshipped together, had lunch at Hope and then D.A. showed Dan around beautiful Chattanooga and Victoria and I joined the team for Bible Club training. God's faithfulness and goodness kept popping up all over today!
No comments:
Post a Comment