Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 364 - Project 365



Do you ever imagine the Lord's delight when we're just about ready to walk into a big ol' surprise that He knows will just tickle us? This morning we started our walk along the Riverwalk when we noticed a cute Sheltie coming towards us - little did we realize that the Sheltie was attached to our dear friend, Jessica!! She was taking a walk with her uncle and baby Henry and Max. Such an unexpected sweet reunion! Jessica continues to weave in and out of our lives and every time we get to spend time with her it's a huge gift! Today I am thankful for surprises!





2 comments:

JESSICA LAFOY said...

This was the best part of my day! I ALWAYS love seeing you all and each vist (though sometimes brief) is so sweet and rich. LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

we feel the same about you! And funny thing, I just discovered you had/have a blog and I think it's time you get back to it in 2012!! Happy New Year, Jessica!

Mr. Dale concurs!

About Me