Tuesday, December 13, 2011

time filler



Surprise! Not a POD - just a blog post! Ahhh, I sometimes I miss those days and I'm already having a daily discussion with myself whether I'm going to do Project 365 again next year or not! Sometimes I just want to WRITE but don't feel like I have the time or permission to do that when I need to put a pic on every day. But I love using my camera every day too! What to do?!


Anyway.....I took this picture last Sunday when I was filling in birthdays on my fresh new calendar. ( I am particular about my calendar and after discovering that Office Depot or Staples wasn't carrying it this year I Amazoned it and voila it appeared on the Court's doorstep a few days later!!)


But none of the above is the point of this post :-) It was just amazing to me how packed my schedule gets in the course of a month! All happy good stuff - after that year of doctor appointments, chemo dates, etc., I am THANKFUL for the absence of those, but still.....geesh!! And this is the Empty Nest stage of life!


Peeking into a new year, on the brink, it's a good time to think about how I will fill those squares in 2012! I do love a new year and a new calendar! This time next year it will be coffee stained and wrinkled, filled with exclamation points, quotes, sad and happy faces, stars and circles.....but today it's just brimming with possibilities! Lord, help me to listen to how You want me to spend my minutes, hours and days!

No comments:

About Me