Saturday, February 17, 2007

Beginner Blogger!!

So Tara and Laura and Tabitha and Julie have inspired me to have my own blog! I figure I'm too old for Facebook and too conservative for My Space so this might be the perfect way to express my middle aged self! Rock City is a major tourist attraction here in beautiful Chattanooga and there's a song by Kate Campbell entitled, "See Rock City" which talks about a woman doing all the things she really wants to do in the years she has left - hence the title! And starting this blog is one of those things:-) More later.....hopefully this is the first of many posts to come....

1 comment:

JESSICA LAFOY said...

Hi Mari,

You are so hip! What a great idea to start a blog. I love looking at the pictures. I have one question though...how about a post in honor of the beloved Rex. I think that he deserves it. cough cough.

Hope you all are doing well.
Breaking the silence in Maryville, Jessica

About Me