
Just this week it hit me what a wonder it is that I have these two amazing young women in my life for the rest of my life! Many years ago when the boys were much more interested in Tonka trucks than girls I was praying for their future wives. Tara and Brea are gifts from Him and I'm excited to be their mother in law (a harsh sounding title that Tara & I dislike!) Even though miles will seperate the three of us we will be connected always at the heart level. Now we wait in anticipation for Joey's future wife!!!! Thank you, Lord, for these precious girls!!
2 comments:
Yippee, yippee! Another blog to stalk when I should be working, doing laundry, cooking dinner, etc... but what fun! And I'm so proud that you even inserted a PHOTO!!!
Bre and I (I guess I'm speaking for both of us?) are thrilled to be part of the VW clan!! And what an amazing mother-(in-law) that I have!
Crew and I will be your most faithful blog readers, I promise! He'd like you to pose for a glider chair photo every week to see the progressions in your growth. :-)
love,
tara
no pressure, thanks mom
Post a Comment