Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Technology

I love it and I hate it! I love it when I can receive videos of my grandson learning how to crawl, stay in touch with loved ones near and far through email and my cell phone, and sort and store information with a click of a mouse. I hate it when it hits a glitch! In just this past month we've had multiple problems getting our DSL to stablilze, my digital camera died, the copy machine at work has needed 2 service calls, and my computer at the office has a virus!

There is a part of me that misses the pre-computer age.....sigh. There is that other part that thinks a thing called a blog is a very fine, fun way to whine and vent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mari,

You just knew that a blog entitled “technology” would force me to make a post. Technology is just a microcosm of our fallen world in which we dwell. I can’t wait to see the “sin” free technology in heaven. But until then we have to but up with viruses, systems crashes, broken cameras, and the every aggravating copy machine. I love reading you blog, keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month.

Love from the Youngblood house.

Kori

About Me