Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SharpTop Cove Ya'll!!

Dan & Bre were at SharpTop Cove last week with their Young Life kids from St. Francisville. SharpTop is in Jasper, GA which is an easy 1 1/2 hour drive from Chatt. so my friend Anne and I spent Sunday night through Tuesday afternoon at camp! What a treat in alot of ways - to spend some quality time with Anne, show off a YL property to her, see Dan & Bre and their other awesome leader Jessica, see our friend Nathan who is the EMT there for the month.....a serendipity filled with theophanies!!

Anne and I were able to stay in the Adult Guest lodge which is absolutely beautiful inside and out!So fun to watch Dan & Bre at the volleyball tournament! Anne and I got to ref as part of our adult guest "duties". That was tons of fun too!
So good to see Nathan!! He's doing a great job and I'm so proud of him for taking on this challenge! Looking forward to hearing his stories of God's faithfulness and care for him while he was at camp!

We had the chance to watch the Louisiana kids climb the tower - a big challenge!

Is she not the cutest ever? Love this girl!
Years before I moved to Chattanooga I prayed that God would allow me to be part of something bigger - I had no idea what I was even asking for but I know that I felt there was something out there waiting for me. Being involved in Young Life has brought me so many opportunities, new friendships, challenges, and joys!








No comments:

About Me