Saturday, August 8, 2009

Doggie Paddle Pool Party!!












I was so excited when Joe said he and Tessi would come to the Pool Party with me! It's a fundraiser for a local Pet Adoption Center and I've always wanted to go. How fun that I have a grandpuppy to take now!
The city pools are closing down for the season since school starts this coming week so they open it up for dogs and their owners to come and swim. I wish you could have been there! It was hilarious! The newspaper article said all the dogs had to be on a leash at all times but when we got there it was puppy pandemonium as hardly one dog was leashed :-)
Tessi tolerates the water but loves to socialize and she tore around the pool area like a crazy canine! Everyone there is a dog person so the atmosphere is so fun and forgiving as everyone's wet dog shakes themselves dry wherever they come out of the pool.
Joe would throw Tessi in and she'd doggy paddle back to the edge, climb out, shake herself out, and then take off to play till Joe could catch her again and toss her in. There's a bunch more pictures on Facebook if you want to see more pics of this fun outing!




No comments:

About Me