Project 365 - Day 133
My other obsession besides used bookstores is The Barn Nursery especially this time of year! After a long day at work I love to wander around there looking for the perfect plant to fill in some gap in my landscaping. Their selection is huge and their employees are really helpful. Today I met the son of the owner. He's working there this summer after just finishing his freshman year at college. I said to him with wonder "So someday all of this will be yours!" He said "yep!" He's a blessed young man! On the commercials for The Barn this boy's dad always says "It's Springtime! Now go play in the yard!" and I was so tempted to ask that future owner boy to say those words to see if he can say it as fun as his dad but I didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment