Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 187 - Project 365/2013


Another packed day of love, laughter, and memory making!  I love love love this picture of dad by his beloved flower garden and windmill! 


A big surprise Saturday morning was running into Uncle Marv and Char while we were out to eat with Weavers!  A fun gift from the Lord!


I had seen on FB that a MI friend had been out picking sweet cherries which made me very excited!  I found out details from her and after breakfast D.A. and I went and picked 19 pounds of beautiful cherries!  We loved it but I had forgotten how tall those ladders were!


This cute little kitty was playing outside the barn at the cherry orchard with his sibling!


In the afternoon we visited Jeff and Nancy and then went to Heather' s work for dessert before dinner!

Fun night of hanging out with the Vander Woude clan at Doug & Amy's!   Our visit to IN and MI was short but sooooo sweet!

No comments:

About Me