Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 195 - Project 365/2013


Just a fun laid back day today!  This afternoon we visited Libby at the just opened Gigi's Cupcakes which also serves Sweet Cece's yogurt!  This is one of the sweetest, most hard working girls I know and I love her to pieces! 


D.A. and I split a Kentucky Bourbon cupcake and it was delicious!


We had a little less guilt about our cupcake/yogurt indulgence because we knew we had put in a good brisk walk this morning before church.  Fun to see the triathletes take off at 8 am for their race!  Love the lighting in the morning in the Bridge area!


The crape myrtles are soooooo beautiful right now!  This one is right by the end of the Bridge on the Frazier side!  The lilacs of the South!


Just this weekend I decided I'm going to make this spare room my Mom Cave and I'm excited about the possibilities.  When our niece moved in with us last summer we took absolutely everything out of the room so I'm starting from scratch which is great!  It's a great space where I can leave some of my projects out, have cards close by to send, work on my pictures, etc.  It's too far away from the living room to talk to D.A. but we send an occasional "I Love You" via text and visit in person once in awhile too:-)  I need to put some of my favorite things in here and really make it my space - so fun!!!  When we have company I'll straighten the room up as needed but the majority of the time it will be mine to do whatever in!

No comments:

About Me