Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Lesson from Crew

Babies are so fresh from God. I think we should listen to them closely. Crew does this thing when he goes outside - he looks toward the sun and closes his eyes and gets this peaceful, happy look on his face as he feels the warmth of the sun and the breath of the breeze against his skin. It's so sweet to see his pure pleasure when he does this.

And it makes me think that I should spend more time gazing at the Son and letting His love wash over me and revel in His attention and experience the pure pleasure of being absolutely and completely cherished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I agree with Crew...and with you. Take a moment to revel in the goodness of our God and our Savior. It's just like the warm sun on our face.

About Me