Thursday, March 22, 2007

Parting Shots

The first time Crew's picture appeared on my computer screen and we knew he was going to be part of Mark & Tara's forever family, I felt this overwhelming sense of love and protection and possession. Friends who are grandparents told me of this powerful emotion but I was still surprised at its intensity. After spending these last few days with Crew and his wonderful mom and dad I'm even more head over heels in love with this baby! Family of three!Being silly in the tub!
Perfect pose, Crew! No need for editing!
Hanging out on the deck

Reading daddy's college alumni magazine!


Posing for yet another picture by the grandma papparazzi!

Fun on the pony at Meijers!
















2 comments:

T said...

Gram,

I am so glad that you came to visit me. Sometimes it gets a tad boring with Mom everyday (shh--don't tell her that I said that!).

I love you very much and can't wait to see you again at my Tol party!!!! Yippee! Thanks for the truck!

Love you,
Crew Seonju

Anonymous said...

I just got my packet for Hope for Chattanooga. I am so pumped. Make sure you leave July 7-14th open for some Cousin Josh and Susan time w/friends!!! :)

About Me