I love it when I open the mailbox and nestled in between the junk mail and bills there's a package with real handwriting on it! My sweet sister-in-law, Renee, sent this very fun book and it arrived on the Court yesterday! I've already read it cover to cover - great words of encouragement to consider the special women the Lord has brought into your path and what role they play in your life and in the lives of others - also has poems, recipes, and the drawings are wonderful! Definitely yesterday's serendipity :-)
Renee and I are going to the BEACH soon as in Hilton Head Island Beach!! Can't wait to spend time with my SIL/friend in a beautiful place! What a blessing when relatives are also great friends! The picture below is at Rock Town when she and Mike came for a visit in March. Renee is a woman of God who is filled with fun, adventure, compassion, hospitality, generosity, and perseverance. I love her alot and I'm so thankful for her!
1 comment:
so fun! y'all are going to have such a great time together! love the new look on the blog!
Post a Comment