Another one of my obsessions/fascinations is "Wordle"! I don't remember how I stumbled on that website but I love it! You just copy and paste text into the Wordle box and it gives you a bunch of different options of word patterns. The one above is one I just made for my dear friend Carolann's birthday! I thought of all the words that describe her and made a Wordle with them. This exercise in itself is so neat because it makes you stop and think of all the things you love about a particular person! The size of font of a particular word is in direct correlation with how many times that word appears in the text. It's been fun to copy and paste a Blog post and see what appears in the larger font. It was really neat to do this with a blog post about a Silent Retreat.
I highly recommend going to www.wordle.net and create your own "beautiful word cloud" about someone or something you love!
I love this picture of two of my favorite people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment