And here is a crazy part of my story - oh, the situations Project 365 gets me into sometimes! Below is one of the big monuments up on the hill and it has this cool opening in the bottom of it that you can go in. As I was heading towards it I suddenly heard voices and laughter and saw a bit of clothing. All of a sudden a man came walking out of the opening and then I saw a woman in there. Awkward for all involved :-) I mumbled hello and he mumbled something to the woman about the historical significance of the site, I guess to explain the sudden appearance of a woman with a camera slung around her neck in the middle of the day - yeah, pretty sure they weren't Civil War buffs. Made the outing less than stellar knowing I was interrupting something when I thought I was all alone on that historical windswept hill - this is one for the books :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment