Survivors.....such a cold winter....four snows.....but there they are blooming and growing. I dote on them. They make me smile every time I go past the old barrel overflowing with ivy at the end of the driveway.
Thankful for a long conversation with my sweet sister in law who's mourning the loss of her best friend to that enemy cancer. Pita was diagnosed just a few months before I was and though she fought it with all her might it took her physical life last week. But she lives on....pain free, full of laughter and song....and the legacy of love she leaves behind will last forever. Our grace-filled Father is already giving glimpses of gifts seen through tear filled eyes.

And today, in the middle of a very ordinary Wednesday, a picture of Henry James appeared on my phone. Brand new Henry James, fresh from heaven, perhaps passing Pita on the way.......
Mystery

2 comments:
Thank you
Sweet Sweet Henry. Cannot wait to see you all!
Post a Comment