I continue to smile at all the things saying "Yes" to Chattanooga brings into my life. Received the invitation from NCF Women's Ministry to come to New City to learn the dance steps to "Thriller". Gracious, what a stretch for this middle age white Dutch woman who didn't grow up dancing a single bit! But I thought it would be the perfect thing to do with Sherry, Victoria's sister, so I was willing to give it a whirl. Sherry (second on the left in the back row) loved having a night away from her multiple responsibilities and getting some fun fun exercise and I loved watching her love it! Here I am in the picture below, yeah, you can pick me out, gettin' my Thriller on!

2 comments:
You mean you never cheated and danced when your parents weren't around? Well, neither did I, but my sister sure did. Turned the stereo up loud and danced to her hearts content. Of course my mom and dad found out about it, but I don't think they were too upset. Get those Dutch feet moving!!
I did this several years ago with Pita. We were good!!!!
Post a Comment